100% Pure Pudina / Mint Leaves (Mentha) Powder 100 gm
Mint leaves Powder can transform your skin in so many ways. Whether you want to get rid of acne or simply maintain the health of your skin. It helps in reducing bacterial and fungal infections, thereby minimizing the root cause of pimples and breakouts. It is also loaded with vitamins A and C and is a powerful source of antioxidants
Out of stock
Message when stock available
Mint has strong antibacterial properties and contains salicylic acid – both of which effectively prevent acne. It also contains vitamin A, which controls the secretion of oil in people who have oily and acne-prone skin. The application of this ingredient dries up and eliminates acne while cleaning your pores.
A strong tea made from peppermint and nettle leaves can be used as a hair rinse to get rid of dandruff. It helps soothes the scalp and promotes hair growth too.
- Brighten your complexion: Make a paste of mint leaves powder and apply it to your skin to brighten it. You can even use this paste around your eyes to reduce puffiness and lighten dark circles.
- For pimples and blemishes: Mint leaves are also used to treat pimples and blemishes. Mint leaves powder, tomato juice and multani mitti paste will reduce pimples and blemishes. You can even use the same paste to treat tanning during summer.
- To treat acne : Applying mint leaves powder and rose water paste will help to reduce acne.
- Mint also works well on your hair. One of the highest sources of carotene and antioxidants, mint offers natural antimicrobial and antifungal properties, which helps quash dandruff and other scalp issues.
- Cure Dandruff: Make a pack of mint leaves, lemon juice and Fuller’s earth (multani mitti) and apply it to your hair to get rid of dandruff.
- Fight Hair fall and natural conditioner
- Suitability: For all Hair type & Skin type