Black Pepper Powder
₹100.00 – ₹500.00
- No Artificial Color; No Artificial Flavour; No preservatives
- Specification : This Product is manufactured by grinding clean and dry Black Peppercorns without loosing its characteristic taste and flavor
- It is a 100 percent natural and vegetarian product. No chemicals, pesticides, preservatives or dyes are used
- This product is hand percent cleaned under strict hygiene conditions. The product is then seal packed in a handy, reusable glass grinder to retain the freshness, flavour and aroma of the product
- Black pepper is used as both a spice as well as a medicine. Its jet black colour and intense pungent flavour gives a rich flavour to the recipe
Kerala’s black pepper powder is grown in the Southern part of the Western Ghats which melt into Idukki district. The rich and fertile hilly soil delivers delivers pepper that is spicy and has a tangent smell.
Black pepper or Kali Mirch apparently was used as currency in ancient Greece. This seemingly small black spice is power packed with nutrients to improve your health. These include manganese, potassium, iron, dietary fiber, and vitamins C and K can be found in black pepper. It is also a medicinal spice which is attributed to its antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
1000gm, 100gm, 250gm, 500gm